Many of us are freelancing today because we want sovereignty over our livelihoods and lifestyles. We make the move to be freelancers because we want the freedom to decide what to do with our time, with whom we share it, what is important, and how we want to spend our energy and money. We choose to infuse our lives with more purpose and meaning by working and living this way. Work Independently & Live Connectedly: 52 Steps to Freelancing Freedom explores four areas where freelancers can excel in their work and life: self, relationships, collaboration, and sharing. As long as freelancers consistently work within these areas, they will be securely traveling the road to Freelancing Freedom.Read More
In this book you’ll learn:
• To understand what you most value and do well, by consistently developing a strong sense of self-awareness, empathy and capacity to serve.
• To continuously hone healthy habits that keep you moving towards your greater self in small, easily repeatable, evolving steps.
• To determine your core skills, passions and people with whom you most want to work; then reach out with the intention of giving and connecting around your complementary strengths.
• To shift to a collaborative mindset by praising the victories of potential collaborators, and citing where their strengths dovetail with yours.
• To start the day by adopting an attitude of gratitude and expressing it to others, mutually reinforcing that resilient attitude, with and for each other.
• 52 Steps for Weekly Practice
• Other Helpful Resources